Basic coated electrode for surfacing carbon or carbon-manganese steel parts undergoing abrasion, heavy impact and erosion. Weld deposit is crack free.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS :
- Wear resistance surfacing of mild steel or low alloy steel.
- Bucket edges.
- Bucket teeth
- Surfacing earth moving equipments
- Working parts of the cement and brick industry
- Steel Mill
- Scraper blades.
- Conveyor screws
- Dragger teeth.
- Clean surface to be welded thoroughly.
- Dry the electrodes at 2500C/2hrs
- Hold electrodes as vertical as possible
- Keep a short arc
- Reduce dilution from the weld metal by weaving
HARDNESS OF THE WELD METAL: 57-62 RC
PACKING SPECIFICATION AND CURRENT CONDITION: